Liquid Flow Meter Calibration Services
The instruments you use to measure the flow of gases and liquids need regular calibration to ensure accuracy in flow measurement and control. Transcat’s Flow Meter Calibration Services will verify that a flowmeter is measuring to its reported specifications. With an industry-leading Transcat calibration, you’ll gain greater confidence in your instrument’s ability to perform during challenging or critical applications.
The Flow Meters We Calibrate
We calibrate virtually every type of instrument in this product category, including ultrasonic and liquid flow meters, from most every manufacturer. Our accredited labs verify the accuracy of the meters that serve a critical purpose in industries such as HVAC, energy, agriculture, water management, and more. As liquid flows through the instrument, your flowmeter is exposed to a variety of substances. Corrosion can occur over time. Impact and installation issues may also cause to problems. That’s why regular calibration is required to maintain the necessary precision you require for manufacturing and processing.
Why Should You Partner With Transcat?
Our labs will tailor your instrument’s calibration in accordance with your application and flow rate. We’ll also consider the specific conditions your flowmeter operates under. When you look to our calibration expertise, you’ll be taking steps to reduce downtime, while enhancing productivity and performance. You’ll be safeguarding against the inaccuracy that may lead to regulatory or processing problems. Our globally recognized services offer:
- ISO/IEC 17025-accredited labs for ensuring the accuracy of meters from leading manufacturers such as Micromotion, Brooks Instrument, Cole-Parmer and more.
- Calibrations of ultrasonic flow meters, including clamp-on meters, with a range of flow rate capabilities.
- Highly trained technicians with specialized training in calibrating flow equipment.
- A calibration that’s aligned to your instrument, application and test points.
- An ISO 9001-compliant calibration, with true SI unit traceability through NIST.
- Testing to ensure safety, efficiency, and regulatory compliance in your processes.
Accredited Calibration Labs at Your Service
We have labs strategically located across the U.S. and Canada to meet your needs. Transcat delivers unique advantages with its reliable calibrations:
- Seven-day turn-arounds on many instruments.
- A depth of knowledge and expertise in liquid flow meter calibrations.
- A streamlined, online system for easily managing calibration information.
- Flexible options for getting an instrument to a lab or having services come to your site without creating processing disruptions.
- The use of centrally controlled datasheets and calibration processes in all of our labs for consistency across our services.
We calibrate instruments used in test and measurement with the accuracy your operations demand. For more information on calibrating flowmeters, use our Live Chat system on the right side of the page. You can also Request a Quote, contact us, or call Transcat directly at 800-828-1470. Choose a Transcat lab to have the utmost confidence in your calibration.