Hygrometer Calibration Services
Through best-in-class hygrometer calibration services, Transcat works diligently to ensure unmatched repeatability, responsiveness, and accuracy for your environmental measurement devices. Our North American network of accredited calibrations labs services digital and analog hygrometers according to stringent quality standards. Accurate humidity measurement and recording can be critical for environments where stable conditions are a requirement, which is why a hygrometer is an essential element in many pharmaceutical, scientific, and manufacturing facilities. You can trust the proven expertise of our humidity calibration labs with your relative humidity (RH) hygrometers, digital hygrometers, and temperature chart recorders.
Types of Hygrometers We Calibrate
You may be using a digital hygrometer that's integrated into a handheld measurement device, or a larger hygrometer in a bench, counter, panel, or rack configuration. Either way, Transcat will meet your calibration requirements by servicing:
- All types of digital and portable hygrometers
- The top hygrometer products, including the Extech 44-series and models from Control Company and Hanna Instruments
- Industrial hygrometers that measure absolute humidity in liquids and gases
- Thermo-hygrometers to capture temperature, humidity, and pressure
- Standard- and high-accuracy units for humidity measurement
Partial List of Instruments Calibrated
- Vaisala HMI31
- Vaisala HMI41
- Vaisala HMP45/HMP46
- Rotronic HygroPalm Series
- Omega RH5100
- VWR Scientific All models
- Control Company All models
Does Transcat Support Temperature Recorder Functions?
Temperature recorders, also known as temperature chart recorders, have built-in digital hygrometer capabilities with the potential to record large amounts of data, and can capture and store pressure, humidity, and temperature details. Their applications include plant maintenance, heat treatments, and the chemical industry.
- Transcat calibrates temperature chart recorders and hygrometers in humidity calibration labs strategically located in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
- For chart recorder calibrations, we offer reference-level capabilities in a number of labs, with humidity standards up to 95% RH using a Thunder Scientific chamber
- Our highly skilled technicians can perform in-process or onsite calibration services at your location
- We recalibrate temperature recorders and thermo-hygrometers designed for calibration labs and scientific settings
High Accuracy Hygrometer Calibrations
Do you have elevated standards when it comes to calibration services? Transcat can meet those standards as we calibrate hygrometers according to stringent quality processes. Every humidity calibration service we perform in our ISO 17025-accredited calibration labs is ISO-9001 compliant, with true traceability to SI Units through NIST, equivalent sources, or physical constants. You can trust our world-class North American network of calibration laboratories to successfully service your environmental instruments!