Torque Calibration, Tools, and Tool Repair at Transcat
Our customers depend on us to accurately and quickly source, calibrate and repair their torque tools. With nationwide lab coverage and the widest ISO accredited range of torque services, our torque calibration and torque standard calibration services cater to both high-torque applications (such as wind turbine installation and maintenance) and those with very exacting low-torque requirements (such as medical implants).
Transcat also offers a wide range of torque wrenches, torque multipliers, torque screwdrivers and other torque tools, from both traditional and dependable to the most precise and long-lasting torque tools today.
Torque Calibration Services
A Leader in Calibration for Precision Manufacturing
- Torque Calibration as high as 3000 ft.lbs and as low as 28 in.oz (1.7 in.lb)
- Fast, reliable and accurate service
- Transcat offers nationwide coverage - 6 fully-equipped ISO 17025-accredited torque standard calibration labs across the US and Canada
- We calibrate and repair all brands and makes of torque wrenches in our special repair lab
Transcat is the only factory-authorized calibration and repair center for Stahlwille torque tools in North America.
- Save time and money by not sending your tools overseas for calibration and repair
- We are authorized to repair Stahlwille torque tools under factory warranty
- We are factory-authorized to calibrate Stahlwille torque standards
- 7-day turn-around times for most calibration services*
Track your torque tools and testers performance online with our C3 Asset Management system
Most Precise & Long Lasting Torque Tools
- The only clicker wrench with set-it-and-forget-it technology.
- No need to release the spring after every use. No springs, so no need to constantly re-adjust and re-calibrate Torque with assurance every time you pick up the wrench.
- No socket Easier to reach hidden spots
- Replaceable ends with the same adjustment points for all attachments
- Torque every kind of fastener with the same wrench
- Long-lasting - Better lifetime value vs. traditional wrenches
Wright Tool has been manufacturing top-quality hand tools since 1927. The use of Wright Alloy steel, precision heat treating and advanced manufacturing techniques results in products of long life, durability and toughness at an affordable price.
- Traditional clicker wrenches at an affordable price
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Designed for ASME Standards Conformance