RTD Calibration Services for RTD Calibrators & Devices
Transcat accredited laboratories can confirm the accuracy of the calibrators used to simulate and read resistance temperature detectors (RTDs). Our highly skilled technicians calibrate both the single and multifunctional devices so they perform fast, accurate testing. We want you to have full confidence as your calibrator verifies the accuracy of process temperature transmitters, recorders, controllers, alarms and indicators. At Transcat, we accurately calibrate RTD calibrators according to quality management system designed by our metrology experts, who are authorities in the field of precise temperature instrument calibration. Routine servicing of the RTD calibrator is integral to effectively controlling temperature systems. A Transcat-calibrated device offers accurate measurements during the testing and troubleshooting of instruments used in applications from food storage to drying processes.
Can Transcat Ensure RTD Calibration Integrity?
Using calibrated RTD calibrators, you'll be able to reduce the risk of incorrectly testing or troubleshooting temperature devices ‚ errors that could lead to downtime, unplanned maintenance and concerns over product/process quality. Transcat metrology experts provide precision services that prepare devices to serve as standards. Our capabilities cover calibrators of various accuracy and resolution ranges. They support the temperature technician and engineer. We calibrate the single function, multifunction, and smart calibrators, as well as those that detect connections for two to four wires. Transcat's temperature and RTD calibrator calibrations offer:
- Industry-leading ISO/IEC 17025 accredited laboratory capabilities
- ISO 9001-compliance, with true SI unit traceability through NIST, equivalent sources, or physical constants
- Services for the full range of RTD calibrator models and manufacturers, including Ametek-Jofra, GE's Druck, Fluke and Altek
- RTD calibrations up to 660° C by Standard Platinum Resistance Thermometers
- Fast onsite, in-process or lab calibrations to OEM or customized specifications
RTD Testing with Confidence
You can have complete confidence in every process that our knowledgeable technicians perform. We maintain centrally controlled datasheets and calibration processes that are used across all of our labs that offer RTD calibrator capabilities. We also repeatedly check any unexpected results to protect your operations against out-of-tolerance production or temperature measurement inaccuracies. Transcat's world-renowned expertise comes with the convenience of high quality, onsite calibrations at your location, which can be tailored to your application. Whether you decide a lab or an onsite process is best for your business, you will experience high-level efficiency with customer service that is second to none.
Our Temperature Calibration Expertise
Transcat offers accredited Temperature Calibration Services in all of its North American labs. In addition to a wide range of RTD capabilities, our services in the temperature discipline include:
- Secondary/industrial level thermometer calibration
- Comprehensive thermocouple calibration from -270°C to 1820°C
- Dry block, temperature oven, bath, and furnace calibrations
- Seven labs with infrared thermometer capabilities up to 1,000°C