Calibration of Conductivity Meters
You use your conductivity meter to measure a solution’s ability to transmit an electrical current – and accuracy is vital. Our ISO 17025-accredited calibration services will test to the accuracy, resolution and range specifications of your instrument. We can also test to customized ranges. Be confident in the accuracy and repeatability of your device with an accredited Transcat calibration service.
Covering More Industry Needs
Regular calibrations of electronic and electrical measurement devices support quality processes and products, uptime, and improved safety. We calibrate the connectivity meters that are critical to water quality and waste water management. Our meter services also support applications in a wide scope of sectors: agriculture, utilities, manufacturing, life sciences, food and beverage, and pharmaceutical. We’ll precisely measure across the complete range of your device against our conductivity calibration standard, with our ISO 9001-compliant processes performed by specially trained technicians.
What’s the Scope of Transcat Connectivity Meter Calibrations?
Our goal is for you to have consistently reliable performance from your meter. The scope of our conductivity meter calibrations covers:
- Handheld and benchtop connectivity meters, including those with temperature compensation functionality.
- Instruments that measure conductivity plus additional parameters, such as total dissolved solids, salinity, pH, and temperature.
- Virtually every meter model and manufacturer, including Control Company, Extech, Thermo-Electron, Amprobe, Oakton, Cole-Parmer and more.
Calibrations for Your Electrical and Electronic Instruments
Each of our calibration laboratories throughout the U.S. and Canada offers accredited electrical calibration services for conductivity and pH meters. With skilled technicians performing each service, we’re fully prepared to meet your internal and regulatory requirements. The calibration equipment and conductivity solutions we use during testing ensure high accuracy measurements through a meter’s full range. With several levels of service available, you’re sure to find a calibration option to meet your organization’s needs:
- Your choice of on-site or strategically located lab services
- NIST-traceable calibrations performed with fast turnarounds
- Support after the service to help you track and manage a calibration schedule
- The benefit of consistency of calibration processes across our extensive lab network
Contact Us for Connectivity Meter Calibration Services
For more information on connectivity calibrations, please use our Live Chat system, which is located on the right side of the page, fill out our Request a Quote form, contact us, or call 800-828-1470.