Transcat's Denver Colorado Calibration Lab
- Accredited calibrations to ISO/IEC 17025
- Calibrations available in several service levels
- Pickup and delivery throughout Colorado
- Centralized quality system and datasheets
- In-lab and onsite services available
- Transcat's primary torque lab
Transcat’s Denver lab is located in Aurora, CO about 30 minutes from the Denver International Airport. This fully capable general purpose lab is ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited. The Denver lab has specialty capabilities such as RF microwave up to 26.5GHz, high voltage measurements up to 85kVAC/120kVDC, oscilloscopes up to 20GHz, logic analyzers, and single and triaxial accelerometers. We also have torque capability to 20000 fb. lb. and pressure calibrations from -36 in H2O to 30,000 psi.
We perform calibrations in lab and onsite through the region. Currently over half of the technicians are ASQ Certified Calibration Technicians (CCT).
Calibration Lab Certificate and Accreditation
Aurora, CO 80011 USA
Phone: (720) 697-2517
Fax: (303) 364-8353