Trust Transcat's experienced and highly skilled team of experts to provide only the best, most accurate and reliable calibrations.
- Transcat employs over 300 formally trained technicians averaging 15 years of calibration experience each.
- Calibration across a broad array of disciplines and instruments requires deep knowledge, expertise and experience. Transcat’s calibration managers are well-known throughout the industry as leading metrology authorities.
- Over half of Transcat’s technicians have earned the coveted American Society for Quality (ASQ) Certified Calibration Technician (CCT) certification, and more are on track to achieve this standard of excellence every year.
- Transcat’s calibration management staff has combined experience of hundreds of years of metrology experience most have been trained by the US Military in the Precision Measurement Equipment Laboratory (PMEL) processes and have spent multiple years in this discipline expanding their metrology knowledge.
- Transcat’s calibration experts publish regularly, hold advisory board positions, participate in professional organizations, and take part in and provide support to national metrology forums. See the latest White Papers Here
Transcat also offers ad hoc manufacturing and risk consulting. Contact us to discuss your needs.