Transcat's Los Angeles / Southern California Calibration Lab
- Pickup and delivery available
- Accredited calibrations to ISO/IEC 17025
- Highly experienced staff
- Standardized datasheets and quality system
- In-lab and onsite calibration services
- Southern California's premiere calibration lab
Transcat’s Los Angeles lab is located in Fullerton, CA centrally located in Orange County servicing customers throughout Southern California and beyond. This lab is ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited. This fully capable general purpose lab can calibrate most electrical, temperature, pressure, dimensional, and torque instruments.
In addition, the lab can provide the following specialized calibrations:
- Mass: Echelon III capability to 30 kg.
- Temperature: liquid bath temperature comparison calibrations over a -80 to 300°C range
- Torque: 15 ozf-in. up to 10,000 lbf-ft.
- Pressure: up to 50,000 psi
- Reference Pressure: Deadweight Testers
The Los Angeles lab provides regularly scheduled pickup and delivery service in the Los Angeles, San Diego, and Inland Empire metropolitan areas. Currently over a third of our technicians are ASQ Certified Calibration Technicians (CCT).
Calibration Lab Certificate and Accreditation
Fullerton, CA 92831 USA
Fax: (714) 447-4453