Our GSE certification, calibration, maintenance, and repair services are available on-site nationwide and in-lab in our full-service, ISO/IEC 17025 accredited Cleveland, OH, laboratory. We service a wide variety of equipment for the aviation and avionics industries, including hydraulic power units, cabin pressure units, aircraft jacks, engine hoists and slings, and more.
Reduce Downtime with On-Site GSE Servicing & Calibration
With our nationwide on-site services, you don’t need to worry about shipping your equipment out – with Transcat, we come to you. Our on-site GSE servicing & calibration solutions allow you to streamline efficiency and reduce downtime for your aviation operations.
Benefits of on-site services include:
- Eliminate the need to ship equipment out to the manufacturer, saving time for your workforce
- Reduce operational downtime, with equipment ready for service within hours
- Cut down on expensive shipping charges, resulting in cost-savings for your organization
- Reduce the risk of equipment damage with on-site services compared with shipping equipment
On-Site Proof Load Testing for GSE
Tripod and axle aircraft jacks are essential equipment in aircraft operations, which is why it’s important to load test and maintain this equipment on a regular basis. Hydraulic jack manufacturers recommend regular testing and maintenance, and at Transcat, we make it easy with our on-site proof load testing service. We come to you, and you save time, money, and eliminate the need to ship your jacks elsewhere.
We provide on-site proof load testing for aircraft tripod jacks (both single- and multi-stage) and axle jacks with a capacity of up to 150 tons. Additionally, we service a wide range of manufacturers and follow the same repair, maintenance, and testing procedures they recommend.
What sets our proof load testing apart from the rest?
- Tronair Authorized Service Center and Unitron Authorized Service Center
- On-site testing capability
- ISO 17025 accreditation: registered with ANAB in 2005
- ANSI/NCSL Z540-1-1994 certified
- NIST-traceable services
- Unmatched quality systems