Laser Alignment Tool Calibration Services
You use your laser alignment tools and laser shaft alignment systems to verify that your rotary machines are working to your specific requirements. If your tool isn’t measuring accurately, your machinery can be affected, leading to costly plant production problems. Look to Accredited Transcat Calibration Services to ensure that you have reliable tools and systemsready for your installation and maintenance tasks.Our calibration services will also provide documentation for meeting machine tool certification requirements.
Be Confident in Your Laser Alignment System
We calibrate laser alignment solutions used in a range of industries – from turbine manufacturing to power generation. Has your tool has been dropped and you want to check its calculations? Are you an ISO-certified company that needs to calibrate your systems regularly? Are you suffering downtime due to questionable data? Have confidence in your data and your conformance to standards with a world-class Transcat calibration service.
Can Transcat Calibrate Advanced Alignment Solutions?
At Transcat, we calibrate all types of systems that work to precisely align a wide range of rotating machines. Our services cover:
- Tools for horizontal and vertical alignment,with standard to advanced technology.
- Products from most every manufacturer, including leaders like Fluke and Easy Laser.
- Shaft alignment systems with unique laser technology and intelligent features.
- Systems used for coupling, shaft, motor, and pump alignment applications.
Get a Calibration Tailored to Your Application
We’ll help your company guard against downtime costs, machinery wear, and unexpected maintenance that can result from improper alignments.Choosing Transcat to perform your calibration means you’ll have access to these distinct advantages:
- ISO/IEC 17025 accredited and ISO 9001:2008 compliant calibration services that provide true traceability to SI (international standard) units through NIST.
- Mobile or in-lab calibrations that verify your tool conformsto OEM standards or customized specifications.
- Flexibleoptions for calibration service levels to meet your needs and budgetparameters.
- Experienced and highly skilled experts to perform reliable and accurate calibration.
For more information on our lab or on-site calibrations, please use our Live Chat, located on the right side of the page. You can also Request a Quote, contact us, or call 800-828-1470 to speak to a member of our team.