2.5"Ammonia Pressure Gauge 160PSI,1/4"NPT,Bottom,304SS
Order #: 25-506-160-PSI
Mfg #: 25-506-160PSI
This item is no longer available. Please contact Transcat Customer Service for assistance with alternative product suggestions to meet your exact needs.
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- The ultimate corrosion resistant heavy-duty vacuum and pressure gauges
- Extreme high pressure ranges available from vacuum through 100,000 psi
- 1-1/2, 2, 2-1/2, 4 and 6 inch sizes – bottom or back connected
- Cases and polished bezels are constructed of solid 304 Stainless steel, with 316 Stainless steel internals
- Vacuum, compound and zero based ranges
- Bourdon tubes are matched to Stainless steel precision movements and balanced pointers for smooth, accurate indication
- Glycerine filling (in the 500 Series) further enhances gauge life by constantly lubricating the movement and dampening the effects of vibration, pulsation and shock