Order #: DLRO2X
Mfg #: 1013-795
2 Amp low resistance ohmmeter with data, test limits, and noise rejection mode
- Noise Rejection mode with Confidence Meter™ (DLRO2X)
- Manual and auto save results for export to USB (DLRO2X)
- 'Difference Meter' for quick data comparisons
- Use very long test leads at 1 A using dedicated test mode
- Safely test the resistance of inductive loads at 1 A
- <600 V active protection against inadvertent live connections without blowing a fuse
- Ideal for outdoor use with protection against dust and moisture to IP54
- Industry standard safety rated at CAT III 600 V/CAT IV 300
The DLRO2 series are tough, hand-held 2 A low resistance ohmmeters. They are designed to provide fast, accurate, repeatable measurements, even in electrically noisy locations. The DLRO2 is the latest in a long line of instruments to proudly display the Ducter™ brand, the Ducter™ testers being as wellknown and relied upon as Megger insulation resistance testers.
For the utility or industrial user, a high level of safety is provided with a CAT III 600 V/CAT IV 300 V rating to IEC61010. In addition, the instrument can protect itself from inadvertent connections to up to 600 V without blowing a fuse, thereby avoiding essential time lost due to repairs or finding a replacement fuse.
When working outside, the IP54 rating ensures that neither rain nor dust will prevent testing.
The DLRO2 measures low resistance values across a wide range of applications, from railways and aircraft, to the resistance of industry components.
Applications requiring long test leads are not a problem for the DLRO2 as it has a dedicated long lead test to optimize the output. The long test lead function is able to provide up to 1 A of test current into 3.2 ohms resistance. This makes the DLRO2, with its optional cable reel test leads, ideal for testing wind turbine and avionic lightning protection applications.
To allow testing of smaller inductive loads, the DLRO2 can apply 1 A for at least 15 seconds, made possible by the high-capacity built-in rechargeable batteries, together with a separate inductive load function. The batteries can be fully recharged in 2.5 hours, minimising downtime.
Noise Rejection mode (DLRO2X)
If the high noise indicator appears on the display while using either the normal mode, long test lead mode, or the inductive mode, then the measurement is being affected by noise and the results may not be reliable.
To assist with this situation, the DLRO2X is equipped with a noise rejection test mode. In this test mode, the current is passed continuously and in one direction only.
The instrument then feeds a stream of measurements into our patented Confidence MeterTM. The measurement is then refined until a stable, accurate measurement is obtained.
Data storage (DLRO2X)
The DLRO2X can save results to the internal memory. Folders can be created to store results for each asset ID. When the test is complete, the results can be manually saved to a chosen asset ID or the Auto Save function can be set up so that all results will automatically be saved to a specified folder once the test has completed. These results can then be copied to a USB data stick to transfer to your PC.
The DLRO2 is also equipped with a new innovative feature called a Difference Meter. This allows repetitive measurements to be easily compared with an initial reference measurement.
The Difference Meter translates percentage difference to a needle/pointer movement to make it visually easy to see change.
New reference measurements can be set at the push of a button.
DLRO2 keeps you testing and produces reliable measurements
To ensure the DLRO2 is always ready to test, the supplied fitted as standard HR6 rechargeable NiMH batteries that can easily be swapped for non-rechargeable standard AA alkaline batteries to keep you testing. Hand-held is not a compromize in quality of measurement. The DLRO2 provides 1% accuracy with a focus on repeatability making it ideal for repeated quality tests in production environments.
- Keysight 34420ANanovolt/Micro-ohm Meter,7.5 Digit$9,926.00
- Megger 242002-1818'Heavy Duty Fixed Hand Spikes$1,841.00
- Megger 242011-30Duplex Hand Spike Assembly,30ft$2,569.00
- Megger 242004-302" Duplex Test Leads$2,401.00
- Megger 242006-30Duplex Test Leads 30 ft, 1.5 in Kelvin Clips$2,786.00
- Megger 242004-18Heavy Duty C-Clamps,2"(5cm) cm),18ft.(5.5m),10A max$1,414.00
- Megger 242002-30Duplex Test Leads;HD Fixed Point Hand Spikes;10A;30'$2,184.00
- Megger 242006-7Kelvin Clip for 247000, 247001, 247002 DLROs$721.00
- Megger 242021-30Potential Test Lead; Hand Spike; 30 ft.$1,393.00
- Megger 242011-18Test Leads for 247000, 247001, 247002 DLROs$2,366.00
- Megger 242004-7Heavy Duty C-Clamps,2"(5cm) 7ft.(2m),10A max$1,148.00
- Megger 242005-7Kelvin Clip/Cable Ass'y for 247000, 247001, 247002 DLROs$420.00
- Megger 242009-18Duplex Point Lead Assembly$1,729.00
- Megger 241005-7Duplex Test Leads;0.5"Kelvin Clips;Gold Plated;10A;7'$2,492.00
- Megger 242021-7Hand Spikes, 7 ft, Potential$973.00
- Megger 242002-7Duplex Handspikes (2) Heavy Duty$1,568.00
- Megger 242006-181.5" (4 cm) Kelvin Clips$1,022.00
- Megger 242021-18Potential Hand Spike Leads$1,316.00
- Megger 242011-7Pair of test leads for 247000, 247001, 247002 DLRO's$1,610.00
- Megger 242003-7Replaceable Needle Points$1,925.00