Fluke ScopeMeter Calibration Services
As a leading provider of test tool calibration services, Transcat calibrates the most innovative testing and troubleshooting tools on the market, including popular test equipment, like Fluke ScopeMeters. During Fluke ScopeMeter calibration services, our accredited calibration laboratories fine-tune instruments designed to unite oscilloscope functionality with metering and recording capabilities. Transcat specializes in maintaining both standard and complex Fluke instrumentation through our cutting edge calibration expertise.
ScopeMeter Calibrations Performed to Stringent Specifications
Transcat's oscilloscope calibration services fall within our comprehensive electrical calibration services. We service oscilloscopes, multimeters, and ScopeMeters to the highest standard, and each of our calibration labs follow the exact calibration parameters established for each model, addressing:
- The multiple functionality options included in handheld ScopeMeters
- Dual-input oscilloscope and true RMS multimeter capabilities
- Models with various sampling rates, bandwidths, and channels
- Scopes designed to troubleshoot machinery, instrumentation, and power systems
How Is Transcat a Fluke Product Expert?
Transcat knows Fluke! We sell, repair, and calibrate a vast number of this respected manufacturer's products, and several of our North American calibration labs specialize in the calibration of Fluke handheld oscilloscopes and ScopeMeters. In addition to excelling at industrial applications, the ScopeMeter offers value to the scientific, telecommunications, and medical fields.
- Our expertise supports full compliance with Fluke. Accuracy is ensured
- Benchtop oscilloscope calibration services are also available. Trust your instrument investment with Transcat
- Our experts also calibrate handheld oscilloscopes from AEMC Instruments and Keysight/Agilent. We're ready to service your model
- Our lab can be your electrical calibration authority for multimeters, sensors, power supplies, and transmitters. Transcat is a full-service provider!
Your calibration documentation will be NIST-traceable to meet the requirements of audited facilities and organizations with ISO certifications. We also have the capability to provide critical Reference-Level services for electrical devices.
We Make Portable Oscilloscope Maintenance Simple
Each of our ISO 17025-accredited calibration labs operates with the people and resources needed to achieve best-in-class electrical calibration services. We offer precision metrology performed by highly trained technicians who understand that customers have varying needs. That means no job is too small. We deliver:
- Service flexibility, fast turnarounds, and customized options
- New scope calibrations, with completed documentation supplied before your scope leaves Transcat
- In-lab or onsite calibration services