Order #: 2002/MEM1
Mfg #: 2002/MEM1
Only need this item for a short time?
The 2002/MEM1 is a 8.5 digit bench multimeter from Keithley. A multimeter is an instrument used to test and measure alternating current (AC) or direct current (DC) voltage, resistance, and electric current. Multimeters combine voltmeters, ammeters, and ohmmeters. Electricians use multimeters to run diagnostics on batteries, switches, components, power sources, and motors.
- High Performance 8.5 Digit DMM with 32K Memory
- Exceptional measurement integrity with high speed
- High speed function and range changing
- Broad range of built-in measurement functions
- Multiple measurement display
- Built-in 10 channel scanner option
- IEEE-488.2 and SCPI compatible
- Accessories supplied: Model 8605 High Performance Modular Test Leads, user's manual, option slot cover, and full calibration data
- One-Year Factory Warranty