Superheat Subcooling Meter
Order #: SSM1
Mfg #: SSM1
Limited quantities. Pricing valid for quantities in stock only.
This item is no longer available. Please contact Transcat Customer Service for assistance with alternative product suggestions to meet your exact needs.
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Measures pressure from 0 to 500 PSI and temperature from –40 to 400 F
- Calculates Superheat and subcooling for refrigerants R22, R134a, R404a and R410a
- Includes Type “K’ thermocouple pipe clamp temperature probe and brass “T” fitting
- Three year limited warranty
- Sensing resolution: 0.1psi (2kPa, 0.02bars)
- Sensing accuracy: 0.5% FS ± 1 least significant digit
- Working pressure: 0-500psia (3450 kPa, 34.5bars)
- Temperature sensor range: -40 to 400°F ( 40 to 204°C)
- Temperature Accuracy (at 18°C~28°C, humidity <75 %R.H.):
- +-(1°F) -40°F~200 °F or +- (0.5°C) -40 C~93°C
- +-(2°F):200°F~400°C or +-(1C)93°C~204°C Operating environmental temperature: 32~122°F (0~50°C)
Each Unit Includes
- Type “K’ thermocouple pipe clamp temperature probe
- Brass “T” fitting